Big-Block Mopar Performance is your guide to extracting maximum horsepower and torque from the low deck "B" and high deck "RB" series Mopar engines, for street and drag racing use. All of the information is derived from years of research and development conducted by Muscle Motors, author Chuck Senatore's Mopar engine-building facility. The techniques illustrated in this book have produced one IHRA National Championship and scores of national event wins.
After an introductory primer on developing a good engine building plan, Senatore offers sections on:
- Big Block History 383 - 400 - 413 Max Wedge - 426 Wedge - 440
- Blocks: Mopar Performance, Indy Maxx and Keith Black Aluminum
- Crankshafts, rods and pistons
- Cylinder Heads: Production, Mopar Performance, Brodix, Indy, Brewer
- Induction and exhaust systems
- Oil systems • Engine assembly
- Suggested engine combinations, from budget 440 to big bore 572+ strokers
- General race car setups
Big-Block Mopar Performance can help you build a winning engine, from mild to wild, street to strip. Get started on the path to victory lane today!
Softcover - 160 Pages - 8-1/2 x 10-7/8 - ISBN 9781557883025
Published by HP Books Aug 01, 1999